Thursday, March 31, 2011

Every Which Way


Well, Wrap Me Up and call me ready for blocking!  The scarf is done. 

The movement of shades of Noro brings such delight to me.  I don't need massive bright color changes to energize or make happy times.  The interplay of texture, stitchery shades and beads of this swath sets me heart a twitter.

Wrap Me Up - either the shawl or scarf version - would make a superb knit along for any group looking for project to inspire.  This pattern would also make a great class for the knitter ready to move into intermediate work.  











This is a better view of the texture that wanders throughout the pattern.  Each motif is a star, but no single motif stands out as the dominate focus.  

Now the difficult decision is upon me.   Once blocked, is this a wearable art piece OR is it a piece of art to be hung upon the wall?

I am undecided.  What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment