Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Less Than A Month To Go!


Yippie!  The dark times are almost over.  In less than one month, it will be time to celebrate.  That's right.  Daylight Savings time and that extra light at dinner  will arrive on March 9th.  And I am getting prepared for bright light and warmer days.

 One thing that became apparent during my recent cleaning out episode is that I do not need another shawl right now.  This wad of linen will be a vest.  Not a keep-you-warm vest.  But it will look artsy and add pizazz to many ensembles.
A second discovery is that my favorite cotton sweater is looking a tad stressed in certain areas.   That caused me to cast on a new bright summer pullover. 

This one will have short sleeves and hopefully work well for years to come.

The yarn is a cotton & llama blend that spoke to me at first feel.  So, if you don't hear from me for a while, it is because I'm busy getting ready for March 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment