Monday, December 19, 2011

Phew!

This is a story of tired fingers.  It is brief as my digits don't even want to stay on the keyboard very long.

The "suddenly I need one more hat" is completed.  As in ready to go.  So ready that immediately upon the photo opportunity, it was sealed safely in festive wrapping and set under the tree.

And - quite the surprise to my early morning brain - I even remembered to insert the yarn band with the washing instructions!  Often I have forgotten that little luxury. 

This is Berroco Vintage which is a machine washable blend.  Of course I'll probably get a little focused on the recipient and point out way too many times that it is machine washable.  NOT to be tossed in a hot dryer.  But, 'tis blue as was requested.  Plain old fashioned navy blue. 


It turns out that I have some blocking still to accomplish.  This is a second Dragon's Tail scarf.  That's all I have to say about it.  Anything else can be tracked, guessed or otherwise figured out. 

Yep, my fingers are tired.  But it is a good tired.  Know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment