Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ahead Of The Game

For right now - this little while - I am ahead of the game.  ESSS has a new KAL started.  And I want it on the record that I am ahead.  December 26, 2012.  Ahead of the game. 

You might be wondering why I insist on telling you over and over and over that I'm ahead of the game.  Let's just admit that I looked at the calendar for the rest of the year and then I turned the electronic page to 2013 and it looks gloomy for getting this one done on time.  Lewis Carroll stated it best:  the hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Sneaking up on the half way mark and there is plenty of yarn left for completing this Coquille.  It is a wonderful pattern that is well thought out and easy to accomplish without constant reading of the next row.

Suitable for knitting in public where conversation and snacks might distract, this sideways shawl is really fun.  Especially due to the hint that the wraps (from the short row W&Ts) do not need to be picked up.  So, if you are looking for a new project, dive into your stash and get started.

If you hurry, you will have plenty of time to finish before this old Cajun gets done with hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment