Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Warm And Wooly

 TaDa!

A very unprofessional picture of the EZ Blanket.  Using the stash yarn (so discontinued that I will not even reference the wool) and smaller needle, this one came out to about 60" x 30" ish.  Given that I am on the shorter side of life, it is a perfect for cuddling up with a book or movie. 

The stash still holds this much yarn.  Yes, it was a rather large stash of fluffy single ply yarn.  There is so much left that I am thinking of adding a border at some point.  First, I should block out the whole thing and see if it really wants to be bigger.

Because the garter stitchery changes directions, the play of shadow across the swath is rather interesting.  The yarn has subtle shades as well.  So light catches and shadows recede in a happy dance.

This one does not take much time at all.  Big bulky - or super bulky - yarn and a huge needle make quick work. 

I'm very happy.  So I leave you with not only a TaDa, but a Voila as well.

Peace & joy.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I like the idea of a border. That would finish it off nicely. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete