Friday, December 21, 2012

Do For Others

Another cap for donation is completed.  After 6-7 manly man caps, I'm back to something a bit more feminine.  There was still plenty of dark green from the sleep caps for men.  Mix and match and simple stripes and this is the result.

 Even without the flower I plan to make, this one is quite cute.  It is made slightly large on purpose.  Not everyone has a smallish head and I need to remember that.

The recently completed broken rib scarf matches.  This was not intended.  It is just a matter of using up stash that is filled with shades and tints that make me happy.

Because there was such a small amount of the bamboo/soy, the scarf is on the short side.  It is perfect for tucking into a neckline or as a simple accent during the heat of summer.

This is knitwear.  Practical, simple, non-couture, use it every day type stuff.  It could be crochet and it would still be useful.

Maybe that is why loving hands creations are so cherished. I can use my sticks, hooks and string to get through daily life.

And I can use my sticks, hooks and string to help others handle daily life.

Merry Christmas.  Happy Hanukkah.  Joyous Kwanzaa.  Remember to give more than you receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment