Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Thoughts

This year I promise to:

  • Finish the Ida blanket.  There is not much left to do on the edge, but the holiday took a bit of wind out of my sail.
  • Change my heel height permanently.  A few years ago, the daughters pointed out that my left hip wanted to hurt from old fashioned arthritis every time I wore the 3+" heels.  NO MORE.  I will not even buy the pretty shoes.  Daughters, I leave it up to you to own the look.
  • Get the piano tuned.  
  • Take a nap at least once a month.  I function better with a nap.  
  • Keep knitting and crocheting for charity.  Again - 12 hats is my goal.  Well, it should be 13 because one is already done.
  • Think of something new to say on this blog.
  • Know when to keep my mouth shut.
  • Have fun. 
  • Eat healthy more than 50% of the time.
  • Remember that chocolate is healthy.
  • Be thankful and show  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment