- Finish the Ida blanket. There is not much left to do on the edge, but the holiday took a bit of wind out of my sail.
- Change my heel height permanently. A few years ago, the daughters pointed out that my left hip wanted to hurt from old fashioned arthritis every time I wore the 3+" heels. NO MORE. I will not even buy the pretty shoes. Daughters, I leave it up to you to own the look.
- Get the piano tuned.
- Take a nap at least once a month. I function better with a nap.
- Keep knitting and crocheting for charity. Again - 12 hats is my goal. Well, it should be 13 because one is already done.
- Think of something new to say on this blog.
- Know when to keep my mouth shut.
- Have fun.
- Eat healthy more than 50% of the time.
- Remember that chocolate is healthy.
- Be thankful and show it.
Monday, January 6, 2014
New Year, New Thoughts
This year I promise to: