Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do Nada

How sad for me. Nearly a month ago, a heal was in view. See here for premature thinking. I see the Monkey sock pattern to be knit in a superb blue. I envision the named Mandrill socks upon my extremities. Unfortunately, whilst I see the monkey, the monkey is not doing these socks.

Here sits sock number one. Nothing happened. I left it alone in a nice dark spot with nary an interruption for weeks and weeks. Nada. Let the statement be emphasized: nothing happened! There is not a heel in sight. No decision as to which heel is most appropriate needs to be made.

Clearly life is interrupting the stick and string thing. And to top it off, the color in the photo is so wrong, not even the sliding adjuster things in Photoshop could help. All in all - to much playing at retail store and traveling the country and volunteering and not enough progress on the projects that focus on self.

My narcissistic side is feeling neglected. So I ask, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Hmmmm. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment