Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be Thankful

Thanksgiving. Pause and Be Thankful. This year I am specifically thankful for:
  • family - through easy and tough times, we are making it
  • a skilled surgeon
  • friends who truly care - and pick up the phone to prove it
  • friends who truly care - and added my daughter to the prayer list
  • restaurant and food service professionals who are working today so that I don't have to cook
  • living in a country that supports the democratic process - warts and all
  • new friends found through Knit 'n Stitch in Riverside
  • pets who love unconditionally
Snowball (aka Mr. Kitty, aka Snowy) who at 18 still wakes up first lest he miss a meal.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to sound corny, but I am thankful for having you as a Friend.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mr. Kitty, I LOVE you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete