Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sno Days!


Whippie!  The Sno days are here. 

Now, don't go thinking that I have totally lost it.  Yes, this is Los Angeles.  Yes, it is the First of September.  Yes, the sun is shining and it is warm.

But - and this is important - the good folks at Woolfolk are shipping new colors and a new line called Sno.  I have waited and waited since the new twist of colors was announced. For weeks (or so it seemed) I bugged the rest of the staff and I worried and I even pre-claimed the new green/black colorway.  As soon as it arrived at The Knitting Tree, LA, I pounced. 

Now it is mine - and I am casting on for my Sno cardigan. 

Due to needing to finish a shop sample and a big family event there was actually only one (1) project on my needles when I approached the swift this morning.

Needless to say, the Sno is drifting to the needles and the cardigan stitches are piling up fast.  Stitch markers are in place and this old gal is happy playing with Sno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment