Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wiggle

Wiggle has been cast on.







Wiggle is moving along rather quickly, even though I spent many miles driving the freeways last week.  First, there was a construction project to sign off and pay off.  And then there was a trunk show by Merilyn of Foxy Knits.    She has yarn.  And now I have yarn.  But I digress.   Then there was a yarn store that with a new delivery of shawl pins.  (No comment).  Then another long journey - to two different yarn stores - to procure gift certificates for a little competition that I am helping with over at Riverside

Wiggle looks just fine on the wrong side, which makes me think that maybe I am working it backwards.

HMMM. 




PS.  Wiggle pattern is not available.  It is a work in progress.  You are welcome to click on photos to make larger and then offer a comment on right side vs. wrong side.


No comments:

Post a Comment