Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Click Click Click Sound

The needles are once again clicking.  Having taken several moments to actually read all the way through the pattern, I have now re-cast on and am moving along confidently.

 Socks are emerging and I am so very happy!  This yarn has been hanging out in the stash for a while and it has always wanted to be socks for me - no one else.  

This is Mountain Colors Crazyfoot in the Alpine color way - bought on sale.  Not that I mind paying full price for good yarn.  Never.  I own some stuff that cost many a pretty penny and I never batted and eye at the total.   

It is just so fun to get something you absolutely love and pay a huge percentage off!



The pattern is Pyroclastic by Marlowe Crawford.  I chose the pattern because the foot has a shaped arch - something I have never before knit.  What with the new year, it seems appropriate to learn something new.  I can't wait until I am on that section and the brain is firing and rewiring and staying young.  

Well, that's the goal.  Can this old brain can learn a new trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment