Friday, December 18, 2015

Determined to Finish

Months ago, whilst on summer vacation, these mitered triangles were worked.  The yarn does all the work of changing colors.  I love this style of yarn because it removed the need to weave in a gazillion ends.


Summer was six months ago and still the thing isn't finished.  But I am determined.  

It was a simple thing to pick up stitches across the wide part of the triangle strip.  With simple garter edges and basic yarn over increases on each side a shawl is growing.

If I stay focused, this will be done in 2015.  The fact that the colors are very summery (at least for my way of thinking) I probably will not wear it until next summer.  As in 2016.  Which makes me wonder why I spend time trying to finish it this year.

HMMM.


No comments:

Post a Comment